IRCC held the seventh and biggest Express Entry draw of 2023 inviting 7,000 applications to apply for permanent residency with a minimum Comprehensive Ranking Score of 490.
The draw invited the highest number of invitations issued since it breaks the pattern of program specific draws that have been coming over past two months.
The candidates are invited from all three Express Entry programs, Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), & Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
Details of Express Entry Draw
Total Invitations: 7,000
|Number of Invitations||Minimum CRS Score|
Get Free Assessment for Canada Migration
Eligibility Requirements for Canada Express Entry:
Eligibility requirements of FSWP (Federal Skilled Worker Program)
- You must have at least one year of work experience or an equivalent amount in part-time in any occupation in the NOC 0, A, or B category.
- You must have a language proficiency score of at least CLB 7
- You must have completed an education equivalent to a Canadian High School diploma
- You must score at least 67 points out of 100 on the FSWP points grid
- You must have sufficient funds to support yourself and your family in Canada
Eligibility requirements of FSTP (Federal Skilled Trades Program)
- You must have at least two-year experience or an equivalent in part-time in a skilled trade
- You must meet all the skill requirements of the trade as per the NOC
- You must have a language proficient score of at least CLB4 or higher
- You must have a valid job offer from Canada or a Certificate of Qualification in a skilled trade issued by a province or territory in Canada
Eligibility requirements of CEC (Canadian Experience Class)
- You must have at least 1 year of work experience in Canada in the last 3 years. Your work experience must be full-time or an equivalent amount in part-time.
- Your work experience must be in a job in the NOC 0, A, or B category
- You must meet the language requirement. For jobs in the NOC 0 and A category, you must have a language score of CLB 7 or above. For jobs in the NOC B category, you must have a language score of CLB 5 or above.