The candidates having a graduate degree in sciences from an eligible British Columbia institution and want to advance their career in BC’s growing technology, applied sciences, and healthcare sectors can take advantage of this Skills Immigration: International Post-Graduate category PNP draw.
The EEBC, Express Entry British Columbia’s International Post Graduate Category allows the foreign migrants to gain permanent residence in the province without having a job offer.
The candidates who have completed their master’s or doctorate degree in the following natural, health sciences & applied programs are considered valid under this stream:
- biological and biomedical sciences
- computer and information sciences and support services
- engineering technology
- health professions and related clinical sciences
- mathematics and statistics
- natural resources conservation and research
- physical sciences
The candidate needs to submit an application to BC PNP within three years of the date shown on the official transcript.
Candidates must provide evidence of their intention to reside in B.C. This evidence may include:
- the length of any previous and/or current period of residence in the province;
- connections to B.C. through work, study or family; and/or
- a description of any actions taken to settle in B.C., such as finding a job or place to live, or community involvement.
Eligiblity for EEBC- Inernational Post Graduate Stream
- Have received an Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code from the IRCC Express Entry system.
- This shows you meet the minimum criteria for one of IRCC’s Express Entry programs: Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, Canadian Experience Class.
- Have, or be eligible for, legal immigration status in Canada.
- Have completed a valid graduate program of study at an eligible post-secondary institution in B.C. in the last three years.
- Show your intent and ability to live in B.C.
About Express Entry Process:
It is an application management system that manages applications for the economic immigration programs of Canada. Canadia Experience Class, Federal Skilled Worker Program, & the Federal Skilled Trades Program are the three programs that use Express Entry. PNP candidates in the Express Entry have already qualified for one of these programs.
Express Entry uses CRS, Comprehensive Ranking System which is a points-based system used to rank the profiles of the candidates. The top-scoring candidates receive an ITA and then they can apply for PR through regular Express Entry draws.
PNP candidates automatically earn 600 points in their score for CRS, Comprehensive Ranking System so they have good chances of getting an Invitation To Apply (ITA) for PR via Express Entry.
Check out more countries: