British Columbia PNP has invited 171 candidates to apply for Permanent Residency. The candidates were invited through four draws, three were the targeted draws & one was the general draw.
- Candidates from Skilled Worker and International Graduate Stream (including Express Entry Candidates) should have a minimum cut-off scores of 104 for Skilled Workers & 107 for International Graduates.
- Candidates from Entry-Level & Semi-Skilled Streams should have a minimum score of 85.
- All the targeted draws required a minimum cut-off score of 60.
- 22 Candidates were invited from Early Childhood Educators & Assistants with NOC 42202.
- 16 Candidates were invited from Healthcare occupations
- Less than 5 Candidates were invited from othe priority occupations.
Saskatchewan has invited 1,032 candidates through two draws.
- Most of the candidates, 739 were invited from Express Entry Stream of SINP that is Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program.
- The remaining 293 candidates were invited through Occupations-In Demand Stream.
- The minimum scores requirement for both the streams remain 68 and an ECA Report.
- 45 were in thr NB Employment Connection,
- 27 were in the NB Student Connection &
- the remaining 14 were from the NB Occupations in Demand Connection.
The candidates who have received the invitation have 45 days of time to submit the complete application. If the application will be approved for nomination by the province, then the candidate have 30 days to accept the nomination in their Federal Express Entry Account.
- 252 Candidates were invited under the Skilled Worker Stream, with a minimum of 606 in an Occupation-specific draw.
- 199 Skilled Workers received invitations in a non-occupation-specific draw with a minimum score requirement of 650.
- 39 candidates invited through the International Education Stream.
- 49 candidates were invited through the Skilled Workers Overseas stream with minimum scores of 699.
Candidates with occupations in these (NOC) 2021 major groups were considered:
- 12 – Administrative and financial supervisors and specialized administrative occupations
- 22 – Technical occupations related to natural and applied sciences
- 70 – Middle management occupations in trades and transportation