The minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score for the draw remains 776.
The candidates are invited under all three Express Entry programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP),
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) &
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
Express Entry candidates no longer require an upfront medical examination
As of October1, 23 Getting an upfront Immigrant Medical Examination (IME) is no longer required for Express Entry candidates who are applying for permanent residency.
The exam is still a requirement, but candidates may submit a blank document in the upload field of the Express Entry profile builder. IRCC will send further instructions regarding your medical exam later.
Those who have already completed an IME as part of IRCC application, or are already living in Canada, do not need to complete a second IME.
Eligibility Requirements for Canada Express Entry:
- You must have at least one year of work experience or an equivalent amount in part-time in any occupation in the NOC 0, A, or B category.
- You must have a language proficiency score of at least CLB 7
- You must have completed an education equivalent to a Canadian High School diploma
- You must score at least 67 points out of 100 on the FSWP points grid
- You must have sufficient funds to support yourself and your family in Canada
Eligibility requirements of FSTP (Federal Skilled Trades Program)
- You must have at least two-year experience or an equivalent in part-time in a skilled trade
- You must meet all the skill requirements of the trade as per the NOC
- You must have a language proficient score of at least CLB4 or higher
- You must have a valid job offer from Canada or a Certificate of Qualification in a skilled trade issued by a province or territory in Canada
Eligibility requirements of CEC (Canadian Experience Class)
- You must have at least 1 year of work experience in Canada in the last 3 years. Your work experience must be full-time or an equivalent amount in part-time.
- Your work experience must be in a job in the NOC 0, A, or B category
- You must meet the language requirement. For jobs in the NOC 0 and A category, you must have a language score of CLB 7 or above. For jobs in the NOC B category, you must have a language score of CLB 5 or above