On August 17, Canada held its fourth Express Entry draw, inviting 2,250 immigration candidates with a CRS score of 525.
Like previous draws, IRCC has not specified the draw which, means the candidates from FSWP & CEC are eligible to receive the invitation to apply.
Since the Express Entry Draws has been resumed, it has invited around 7100 candidates. The number of invited candidates has been increasing & the CRS requirement has been decreasing with each draw. The CRS score has been decreased by 8 points in the current draw.
Details of Express Entry Draw, August 17, 2022
Total Invitations: 2,250
|Number of Invitations||Minimum Score|
Eligibility Requirements for Canada Express Entry:
- You must have at least one year of work experience or an equivalent amount in part-time in any occupation in the NOC 0, A, or B category.
- You must have a language proficiency score of at least CLB 7
- You must have completed an education equivalent to a Canadian High School diploma
- You must score at least 67 points out of 100 on the FSWP points grid
- You must have sufficient funds to support yourself and your family in Canada
Eligibility requirements of FSTP (Federal Skilled Trades Program)
- You must have at least two-year experience or an equivalent in part-time in a skilled trade
- You must meet all the skill requirements of the trade as per the NOC
- You must have a language proficient score of at least CLB4 or higher
- You must have a valid job offer from Canada or a Certificate of Qualification in a skilled trade issued by a province or territory in Canada
Eligibility requirements of CEC (Canadian Experience Class)
- You must have at least 1 year of work experience in Canada in the last 3 years. Your work experience must be full-time or an equivalent amount in part-time.
- Your work experience must be in a job in the NOC 0, A, or B category
- You must meet the language requirement. For jobs in the NOC 0 and A category, you must have a language score of CLB 7 or above. For jobs in the NOC B category, you must have a language score of CLB 5 or above.