The minimum crs scores for the draw remains 500 with 4,250 applications to apply for permanent residency.
Details of Express Entry Draw, October 12, 2022
Total Invitations: 4,250
|Number of Invitations
Eligibility Requirements for Canada Express Entry:
- You must have at least one year of work experience or an equivalent amount in part-time in any occupation in the NOC 0, A, or B category.
- You must have a language proficiency score of at least CLB 7
- You must have completed an education equivalent to a Canadian High School diploma
- You must score at least 67 points out of 100 on the FSWP points grid
- You must have sufficient funds to support yourself and your family in Canada
Eligibility requirements of FSTP (Federal Skilled Trades Program)
- You must have at least two-year experience or an equivalent in part-time in a skilled trade
- You must meet all the skill requirements of the trade as per the NOC
- You must have a language proficient score of at least CLB4 or higher
- You must have a valid job offer from Canada or a Certificate of Qualification in a skilled trade issued by a province or territory in Canada
Eligibility requirements of CEC (Canadian Experience Class)
- You must have at least 1 year of work experience in Canada in the last 3 years. Your work experience must be full-time or an equivalent amount in part-time.
- Your work experience must be in a job in the NOC 0, A, or B category
- You must meet the language requirement. For jobs in the NOC 0 and A category, you must have a language score of CLB 7 or above. For jobs in the NOC B category, you must have a language score of CLB 5 or above.