IRCC issued applications for Provincial Nominee Program candidates only. It invited candidates with a CRS score of 772. All the candidates who had applied received an automatic 600 points by holding a nomination from PNP. The lowest-scoring candidates without the nomination would have needed just 172 base CRS points.
Invited candidates have 60 calendar days to apply for the nomination.
In the previous draw, Express Entry invited 787 PNP candidates with a CRS score of at least 782.
What is Express Entry?
- FSWP (Federal Skilled Worker Program)
- FSTP (Federal Skilled Trades Program)
- CEC (Canadian Experience Class)
The program was first introduced in January 2015. To apply, you must first and foremost be eligible for one of the programs above.
- You must have at least one year of work experience or an equivalent amount in part-time in any occupation in the NOC 0, A, or B category.
- You must have a language proficiency score of at least CLB 7
- You must have completed an education equivalent to a Canadian High School diploma
- You must score at least 67 points out of 100 on the FSWP points grid
- You must have sufficient funds to support yourself and your family in Canada
Eligibility requirements of FSTP (Federal Skilled Trades Program)
- You must have at least two-year experience or an equivalent in part-time in a skilled trade
- You must meet all the skill requirements of the trade as per the NOC
- You must have a language proficient score of at least CLB4 or higher
- You must have a valid job offer from Canada or a Certificate of Qualification in a skilled trade issued by a province or territory in Canada
Eligibility requirements of CEC (Canadian Experience Class)
- You must have at least 1 year of work experience in Canada in the last 3 years. Your work experience must be full-time or an equivalent amount in part-time.
- Your work experience must be in a job in the NOC 0, A, or B category
- You must meet the language requirement. For jobs in the NOC 0 and A category, you must have a language score of CLB 7 or above. For jobs in the NOC B category, you must have a language score of CLB 5 or above.
Check out more countries: