Having the most dynamic immigration system, Canada allows immigrants to migrate without a job offer. There are several approaches available for people who haven’t got a job in Canada but want to move to the country.
It is an application management system that manages applications for the economic immigration programs of Canada.
- FSWP (Federal Skilled Worker Program)
- FSTP (Federal Skilled Trades Program)
- CEC (Canadian Experience Class)
Based on the CRS score, all the profiles in the express entry pool are ranked. Points are allocated according to different human capital factors like language proficiency, age, experience, etc. The highest-ranked profiles have the most chances of getting ITA for PR in Canada.
Minimum Eligibility requirements for Express Entry:
- You must have at least one year of work experience or an equivalent amount of part-time work in any occupation in the NOC 0, A, or B category.
- You must have a language proficiency score of at least CLB 7
- You must have completed an education equivalent to a Canadian High School Diploma
- You must score at least 67 points out of 100 on the FSWP points grid
- You must have sufficient funds to support yourself and your family in Canada
PNP (Provincial Nominee Program):
PNP allows provinces the opportunity to nominate skilled workers for permanent residence each year. All the PNP’s have their own set of nomination requirements according to the demands of their local labor market. The candidate must be nominated by the province for moving to Canada through PNP.
Migration through OINP without a job offer:
Ontario provides one of the best employment opportunities & diversification in population. It receives one-third of the new people who migrate to Canada each year.
If a person wants to move to Ontario without having a job offer then he can apply under Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream. This stream is for those foreigners who want to work in Canada and want to settle there. It allows the province to nominate the eligible candidates who have submitted their applications in the Federal Express Entry pool meets all the eligibility criteria necessary to enter the provincial labor market.
Candidates having the active Express Entry profile and meet all the requirements set by the province according to the targeted occupation are invited to apply in this stream.
Candidates who apply to be nominated by Ontario and receive a Notification of Interest will receive a message through the Express Entry account inviting them to submit an online application for OINP.
If the application will be successful then the candidate will receive a Nomination Approval Letter. He will be asked to approve or refuse the nomination in Express Entry System. If he accepts, then he receives an additional 600 points towards the Express Entry CRS score, which guarantees the candidate will be invited to apply for PR with the Canadian Government.
OINP Express Entry: Human Capital Priority Stream Requirements
- Have an active Express Entry profile
- Meet the eligiblity requirements for one of the FSWP or CEC
- Meet the stream’s work experience requirements
- Have a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree or equivalent foreign education credential
- Demonstrate a language proficiency level of 7 or higher of the CLB.
- Intend to reside in Ontario
- Have sufficient funds to cover settlement costs in Ontario
Express Entry Process | Third PNP Draw For Candidates In A Row: Express Entry | 330 Express Entry Candidates Invited By Nova Scotia PNP | Top 5 Canadian Universities offering the Best Education | Study in India vs Study Abroad, Which is the better option? | Why Canada Has Become The Popular Destination For Indians To Migrate? | Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study In Canada | How To Get A Student Visa For Canada In 2021
Check out more countries:
One Reply to “How can you migrate to Canada without a Job Offer?”
[…] Another great way to immigrate to Canada without a job offer is to appeal to provinces directly through the Provincial Nomination Progra […]