On February 9, Manitoba PNP held another draw under three PNP’s, inviting 308 immigration candidates to apply for permanent residency.
Distribution of Manitoba PNP Draw, February 9
Total Invitations- 308
|Number of invitations
|Minimum EOI Score
|Skilled Workers in Manitoba
|Skilled Workers Overseas
Considered only if:
-Directly invited under Strategic Recruitment Initiative
|International Education Stream
The Skilled Worker Overseas Candidates will only be considered if they:
- were directly invited by Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program under Strategic Recruitment Initiative, or
- having a valid Express Entry Profile number & Job Seeker validation code. (Express Entry profile should be valid at the time of the application assessment)
If the candidate has the scores higher than the lowest ranked candidates & he hasn’t received a Letter of Advice to Apply, following mayb the reasons:
- you have indicated that you have taken an approved third-party language test to demonstrate your language ability in English/French, but have not provided a valid Test Number in your EOI or your language test is no longer valid; or
- you have indicated that you have received an ITA to the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative, but did not provide a valid Invitation Number.
- Please note that for each question in the EOI, help text is available, providing detailed information on the information you should enter. If one of these scenarios applies to you, you may wish to update your EOI with the correct information to be considered for the next draw from the EOI pool.