On August 24, Manitoba PNP held latest draw, inviting 623 immigration candidates to apply for permanent residency in Canada.
It has invited 256 Skilled Workers in Manitoba with a minimum score of 612.
The candidates required an occupation that falls under one of three specific National Occupational Classification major group codes:
- 73 – General trades
- 74 – Mail and message distribution, other transport equipment operators, and related maintenance workers
- 75 – Helpers and laborers and other transport drivers, operators, and labourers
It also invited 250 Skilled Workers with a minimum score of 646 in a non-occupation-specific draw.
There were also 63 candidates invited through the International Education stream and 54 invited through the Skilled Worker Overseas stream with a minimum score of 724.
The Skilled Worker Overseas Candidates will only be considered if they:
- were directly invited by Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program under Strategic Recruitment Initiative, or
- having a valid Express Entry Profile number & Job Seeker validation code. (Express Entry profile should be valid at the time of the application assessment)
If the candidate has the scores higher than the lowest ranked candidates & he hasn’t received a Letter of Advice to Apply, following mayb the reasons:
- you have indicated that you have taken an approved third-party language test to demonstrate your language ability in English/French, but have not provided a valid Test Number in your EOI or your language test is no longer valid; or
- you have indicated that you have received an ITA to the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative, but did not provide a valid Invitation Number.
- Please note that for each question in the EOI, help text is available, providing detailed information on the information you should enter. If one of these scenarios applies to you, you may wish to update your EOI with the correct information to be considered for the next draw from the EOI pool.