On November 7, Nova Scotia PNP held a new round of invitations inviting 150 French-speaking candidates. The draw has been conducted under Labour Market Priorities Stream with Nova Scotia’s Express Entry Program.
The invited candidates need to have French as their first official language with a score of CLB 10 or above.
The applicants with English as their second official language should have CLB score of 7 to apply for permanent residence in this draw.
Requirements for Nova Scotia’s PNP:
- A score of CLB 10 in all the abilities for French as first official language
- A score of CLB 7 in all the abilities for English as second official language
- A Bachelor’s Degree of three or more year program from a university or college
- Proof of education & language test results,to be attached with the application
Requirements for Labour Market Priorities Stream:
- A letter received from Nova Scotia PNP within Express Entry System
- Minimum Work Experience requirement
- Proof of Funds
- Legal status from current country of residence
The following NOC Codes are invited for the draw:
|Registered nurses or registered psychiatric nurses
|Advertising, marketing and public relations
|Financial auditors and accountants
|Early childhood educators and assistants
|Social and community service workers
|Programmers and interactive media developers
|Other Financial Officers