Ontario Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream
The Human Capital Category prioritizes candidates who can support the labor market needs of Ontario through their skills and experience.
Along with the above-mentioned points, the candidate needs to have one year of experience in one of the following occupations:
|Computer and Information Systems Manager||NOC 0213|
|Computer Engineers||NOC 2147|
|Database Analysts & Data Administrators||NOC 2172|
|Software Engineers & Designers||NOC 2173|
|Computer Programmers & Interactive Media Developers||NOC 2174|
|Web Designers & Developers||NOC 2175|
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program will refuse the application of those candidates who do not have experience in any of these occupations. Invited candidates having foreign education need to submit an Educational Credential Assessment, OINP will then verify it and check that the qualification is equivalent to the Canadian Degrees.
Those candidates who received the invitation need to submit their application to OINP within 45 calendar days.
Those who will receive the nomination will automatically get additional 600 points in their overall score. It will increase their chances of receiving an ITA for permanent residency.
How it works:
- First, the candidate needs to find out for which stream he is eligible, he has to register for a ONe-key account on the OINP website.
- For starting the application process, he has to create a profile and upload the required documents through the portal.
- If the invitation is for one of the Express Entry Streams, the candidate must maintain a valid profile until the nomination comes.
- The successful candidates will be receiving a Nomination Approval Letter and an OINP Certificate of Nomination by email.
- For Express Entry Streams, the Candidate will receive the nomination through the Express Entry profile. After accepting the nomination, he will receive an additional 600 Comprehensive Ranking System CRS points which means he will receive an Invitation to Apply for PR through Express Entry in the next draw.
- For Graduate Streams, the Candidate will then be required to apply for PR with IRCC within six months. He has to include a nomination approval letter and certificate with the application.