On September 15, Prince Edward Island (PEI) held a new PNP draw inviting 147 immigration candidates to apply for provincial nomination.
Among the total of 147, most of the invitations went to Express Entry as well as Labor Impact Candidates. The minimum scores required for the draw are 85.
Through PEI’s Province Nominee Program, prospective candidates having the necessary skills, education and, experience have been targeted, who may receive PEI’s Provincial Nomination Certificate, which helps to apply for Permanent Residence in Canada.
Distribution of PEI PNP Draw, September 15, 2022
Total Invitations- 147
|Type of Invitations||Invitations Issued|
|Labor & Express Entry Invitations||142|
|Business Work Permit|
|Minimum Point Threshold for Business Invitations||85|
PEI has three immigration categories:
- PEI PNP Express Entry
- Labour Impact Category
- Business Impact Category
PEI PNP Express Entry:
How it works:
- The first step for applying in PEI PNP is to create a profile in PEI’s Expression of Interest EOI system.
- While creating the profile, the candidate will be asked multiple questions which he needs to answer correctly. He can change the information provided anytime.
- Based on the information provided, the candidate gets a point score according to the selection system points grid. He can score a maximum of 100 points.
- The highest-scoring candidates are invited for provincial nominations and the candidates are informed by email notification.
- Candidates who received the notification are required to complete the application forms and submit the application within 60 days.
- Candidates having successful applications will receive provincial nominations. They must accept the nomination through the Express Entry account. They may receive an Invitation to Apply for PR in the next Express Entry draw.