• Mon - Sat 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM

Spain Study Visa

Spain Study Visa

spain study visa


Are you looking to have an unforgettable experience in a country that offers real opportunity for growth & development, then Spain will be one of the best option. For international students, study in Spain will not only provide an opportunity to learn Spanish language & culture but also will provide a great settlement option in Europe.

University in Spain

Schiller International University, Spain
(Since 1964)

Spain Study Intakes:

For Bachelor degree: January/ May/ September
For Master degree: February/ June/ October

Bachelor's Degree Courses in Spain:

· B.Sc in International Business

· B.Sc in International Hospitality & Tourism Management

· B.Sc in International Marketing

· B.Sc in Computer Science

· BA in International Relation & Diplomacy

Master's Degree Courses in Spain:

· Masters in International Business

· Master of Business Administration (MBA)

· Master’s in International Business & Diplomacy

· Masters in Digital Marketing & E-Commerce

· Master’s in Sustainability

Course Fee in Spain:

For Bachelor degree: 7,700 EURO per year
For Master degree: 9,780 Euro per year

Spain Study Visa Documents Requirement:

· Application filled form

· High school official Transcripts (for Bachelor’s degree)/
Bachelor official Transcripts (for Master’s degree)

· External Evaluation of both diploma & transcripts for students (Education equivalency evaluation) – for Master degree candidates

· SOP (Minimum 500 words)

· CV

· Recommendation Letter (Optional)

· Language proficiency (IELTS/ PTE) OR MOI (If student has done
their education from English medium)

· Passport copy

Spain Study Interviews:

· Admission Interview (Step 1)

· Academic interview (Step 2)


Why should I study in Schiller University, Madrid?

Schiller University is US accredited Institution validating their excellence in USA & Europe. Therefore, study visa acceptance rate for international students are very high, moreover, there are variety of courses available for international students which help them to pursue their study & later on settle in Europe.

How many years of study gap acceptable for International

Students who would like to pursue their Bachelor’s degree must not have more than 3 years of study gap from their higher secondary education.

For Master’s degree, Post Bachelor’s 8+ years of gap acceptable.

Can I work during my study in Spain?

Students are allowed to work 20 hours per week during their study.

Will I get Post-Study Work Permit?

Post study, international students will get 2-3 years work permit.