Have you been planning to pursue your higher education abroad but aren’t sure about which country to pick? Here are some reasons why Australia is the perfect study destination for you. With beautiful scenery and the ‘no worries’ lifestyle, Australia boasts some of the best universities, colleges and training providers in the world.
Studying in Australia would mean that you’ll encounter many opportunities. It is a young, multicultural, open minded and welcoming country with an ever-growing economy. Australia’s quality of life is quite high when compared to others. Its unrivalled natural beauty makes it the ideal destination for you. If you have ever dreamt of improving your future by living or studying in a foreign country, then Australia is the ideal place for you!
- Globally Acknowledged: You will get global recognition for being qualified for an Australian University. The courses in Australia are under the strict supervision of the Australian government. They are of a high international standard as they are constantly monitored. Most Australian degrees are worldwide recognized.
- Work While Studying: If you are worrying about the budgeting for your study abroad, Australia actually lets you work. With your student visa, you are allowed to work up to 40 hours every two weeks alongside your studies. It is an opportunity that not many other countries offer.
- Supports International Students: Australia has many scholarship programs, student bursaries, and other support programs to help transition international students into Australia. It currently has the 3rd largest international student enrollment, after the USA and the UK.
- Job Opportunities: Australia has several jobs on offer in an array of disciplines, which significantly contributes to its appeal. While the US focuses on luring IT professionals and the UK no longer interested in doctors, Australia welcomes doctors and other healthcare professionals. Other thriving fields in Australia include agriculture, aeronautics, data analysis, cyber security, digital marketing, commercial analysis, software development, business development, architecture, event management, change analysis, civil design, social work, education, construction and property law, facilities management, customer engagement, and human resources.
- Cultural diversity: Australia is a multicultural country and so as an international student, you are open to different and new cultural lifestyles. There are numerous international festivals which are held in Australia and make you come out of your comfort zone of things you are accustomed to and experience new things. The food there is also very great and there are tons of different and new cuisines to try out as you study.
- Beautiful landscapes: Australia is a country blessed with beautiful landscapes. The country has different climate zones and those who love to travel have a lot of places to explore here. The Great Barrier Reef of Australia is in the World Heritage List of UNESCO. Australia also has sandy beaches and lush green forests for those who love to enjoy the natural beauty. The students can explore interesting places in Australia during their breaks.
- Great living standards – Australia is ranked as the world’s best country to work in (and is followed by Canada). It has great weather, affordable cost of living, and friendly people.
- Vibrant city life: Australian universities are located in both rural and urban settings. Wherever you choose to study you will be able to travel to a number of neighboring cities with ease. Each one offers a multitude of unique experiences, from the spectacular Sydney beach scene to the quirky shopping boutiques of Melbourne.
- Wildlife: Australia has some of the most diverse wildlife on earth. If you’re studying rurally, you might be lucky enough to experience some in the wild. Even if you don’t, there are plenty of wildlife parks that offer close encounters with koalas, kangaroos, crocodiles and more.
- Honors Degrees: Australian universities offer you the chance to complete your degree with Honors, as long as you don’t mind studying for an extra year. After completing 3 years of postgraduate study in your field, you can obtain your Honors by doing a thesis in your final fourth year. This is a great way to get a glimpse of the life of a Master’s student, and explore research topics in your field of interest!
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study In Canada | How To Get A Student Visa For Canada In 2021 | Best Immigration Consultancy In Delhi | Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia | What Is Express Entry & How To Get Express Entry | What Are The Best Countries In The World To Study, Live And Work