Express Entry is the quickest, most well known and favored avenue for newcomers to get an entry in Canadian land. Express Entry is an online immigration application system by allowing candidates to submit their profile and consider them as eligible, skilled immigrants. Candidates that acquire the highest ranking in this process are invited to apply for Permanent Residency (PR).
Canadian Permanent Resident Visa is one of the hottest topics among immigrants from all around the world. The most popular route to apply for a PR Visa for Canada is through the Express Entry Program.
What are the Programs for Express Entry?
The Express Entry Program is not just a visa in itself, it is also an application management system that manages applications for the economic immigration programs of Canada and they are as the following:
- FSWP (Federal Skilled Worker Program)
- FSTP (Federal Skilled Trades Program)
- CEC (Canadian Experience Class)
What are the Conditions for Express Entry?
Express Entry was first introduced in January 2015. To be able to apply, you must first and foremost be eligible for one of the programs mentioned above.
Eligibility requirements of FSWP (Federal Skilled Worker Program)
- You must have at least one year of work experience or an equivalent amount of part-time work in any occupation in the NOC 0, A, or B category.
- You must have a language proficiency score of at least CLB 7
- You must have completed an education equivalent to a Canadian High School diploma
- You must score at least 67 points out of 100 on the FSWP points grid
- You must have sufficient funds to support yourself and your family in Canada
Eligibility requirements of FSTP (Federal Skilled Trades Program)
- You must have at least two-year experience or an equivalent in part-time in a skilled trade
- You must meet all the skill requirements of the trade as per the NOC
- You must have a language proficient score of at least CLB4 or higher
- You must have a valid job offer from Canada or a Certificate of Qualification in a skilled trade issued by a province or territory in Canada
Eligibility requirements of CEC (Canadian Experience Class)
- You must have at least 1 year of work experience in Canada in the last 3 years. Your work experience must be full-time or an equivalent amount of part-time.
- Your work experience must be in a job in the NOC 0, A, or B category
- You must meet the language requirement. For jobs in the NOC 0 and A category, you must have a language score of CLB 7 or above. For jobs in the NOC B category, you must have a language score of CLB 5 or above.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study In Canada | How To Get A Student Visa For Canada In 2021 | Best Immigration Consultancy In Delhi | Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia | What Is Express Entry & How To Get Express Entry | What Are The Best Countries In The World To Study, Live And Work